Having an Office Cleaning task list is a great way of keeping your day to day office environment tidy and clutter free. By breaking down the cleaning into daily, weekly and monthly tasks will help you keep a track of things, so nothing gets missed. Below are some tips of what to include:
It is important these tasks are completed as this will prevent dirt and rubbish build up, providing a clean and fresh environment for your employees and clients.
- Your desk is clear of surface clutter
- Emptying of waste and recycling bins, wash as needed and add new liners
- Dusting and wiping of computer monitors
- Vacuuming daily debris from all floor areas
- Disinfectant mopping of all hard floor and tiled areas
- Standard glass cleaner to wipe down all glass areas
- Loading and unloading the office dishwasher
The weekly tasks requires more elbow grease then the daily tasks, but this should keep things on track for a cleaner office.
- Polishing glass, mirrors and metallic surfaces including conference tables
- Cleaning walls and painted surfaces where needed
- Disinfecting bathroom facilities
- Refilling soap dispensers
- Emptying and cleaning of communal fridges
You will be glad to hear the monthly tasks are shorter than the daily and weekly tasks but can make the difference to how clean and welcoming the office environment looks.
- Dusting the office from top to bottom
- Hoovering fabric chairs and fabrics surfaces
- Deep cleaning carpets where required
- Hoovering any vents where dust can collect.
You may need to adjust your task list as different types of office space will require subtle changes in order to create and maintain a professional look.
If you would like more information on the services we can provide please call the office on 0121 693 1503